The course is scheduled for:
Wednesdays 08:15 -10:00 and 15:15-17:00 and Fridays 08:15-10:00.
Lecture 13 - Various: Project, ExercisesWednesday, December 15th, at 08.15, in V:O1
Project final presentationsWednesday, December 15th, at 15.15, in V:O1
Lecture 14 - RECAP lecture, exercisesFriday, December 17th, at 08.15, in V:O1
For questions email: email@example.com
Course program 2021 (updated)
- Course program 2020
- Lecture 1 (4-Nov-20): Course info & Intro to acoustics (video link)
- Lecture 2 (4-Nov-20): Measurement techniques (video link) + Guest lecture by Juan Negreira
- Lecture 3 (11-Nov-20): Wave propagation
- Lecture 4 (13-Nov20): Building Acoustics 1
- Lecture 5 (18-Nov-20): Room Acoustics 1 (video link)
- Lecture 6 (20-Nov-20): Building Acoustics 2 (video link)
- Lecture 7 (25-Nov-20): Room Acoustics 2 (video link)
- Lecture 8 (27-Nov-20): Building Acoustics 3: Analytical methods (airborne) & Floor vibrations (video link)
- Lecture 9 (2-Dec-20): Rooms Acoustics 3 (Erling Nilsson) (video link)
- Lecture 10 (4-Dec-20): Auralization + Lab 2 comments
- Lecture 11 (9-Dec-20): Statistical Energy Analysis
- Lecture 12 (11-Dec-20): Acoustics in buildings (Jonas Christensson)
- Lecture 13 (18-Dec-20): RECAP of Acoustics course (Exercises, Exams, Master thesis)
The following topics are available to pick from to perform the project tasks: (i) airborne sound insulation (measurements and calculations), (ii) room acoustic design, (iii) numerical methods for impact sound and airborne sound, (iv) traffic noise and (v) musical acoustics. One task per group/student is to be chosen and each group can be max. 3 persons.
If somebody desires an acoustic topic not included in the list above, please contact the teachers to discuss further possibilities!
Instructions will be emailed individually to each group/student depending on the topic chosen.
The presentation as well as the hand-in date will take place on Wednesday, December the 16th at 15:15 on Zoom.
Check the presentation given in the class and the topic description.