Course information 2019
- Lecture 1 (6-Nov-19): Course info & Intro to acoustics
- Lecture 2 (6-Nov-19): Measurement techniques
- Lecture 3 (13-Nov-19): Wave propagation
- Lecture 4 (15-Nov-19): Building Acoustics 1
- Lecture 5 (20-Nov-19): Room Acoustics 1
- Lecture 6 (22-Nov-19): Building Acoustics 2
- Lecture 7 (27-Nov-19): Room Acoustics 2
- Lecture 8 (29-Nov-19): Building Acoustics 3: Analytical methods (airborne) & Floor vibrations
- Lecture 9 (4-Dec-19): Rooms Acoustics 3 (Erling Nilsson)
- Lecture 10 (6-Dec-19): Auralisation (Hanna Autio) + whiteboard notes
- Lecture 11 (11-Dec-19): Calculation methods (SEA) + Extra Exercise
- Lecture 12 (13-Dec-19): Acoustics in wooden buildings (Klas Hagberg)
- Lecture 13 (18-Dec-19): RECAP of basic concepts
- Lecture add (18-Dec-19): Master Thesis Topics 2019-2020
The following topics are available to pick from to perform the project tasks: (i) airborne sound insulation (measurements and calculations), (ii) room acoustic design, (iii) numerical methods for impact sound and airborne sound, (iv) traffic noise and (v) musical acoustics. One task per group/student is to be chosen and each group can be max. 3 persons.
If somebody desires an acoustic topic not included in the list above, please contact the teachers to discuss further possibilities!
Instructions will be emailed individually to each group/student depending on the topic chosen.
The presentation as well as the hand-in date will take place on Wednesday, December the 18th at 15:15 (V:O1).
Check the presentation given in the class and the topic description.